Can you help me find employment?

Yes. Our Family Social Services Department is also available to help update your resume, apply for jobs online, and prepare for interviews.

Can you help me with my utilities?

The IndyEAP program provides financial assistance to eligible families from October-May. If you have questions, need help applying, or need additional assistance, please contact our Family Social Services Department at 317-637-4376.

Can you help me with my rent?

It depends on several factors. Please reach out to our Family Social Services program manager, Dana Orr, at 317.637.4376 or for more information.

Do you have a food pantry?

No. We do not have a food pantry, but we are able to provide referrals to local resources. Please contact our Family Social Services Department.