Concord’s youth development program supports and expands whole-child development for neighborhood youth aged 5-18 years through access to quality enrichment experiences.
The program is offered before-school, after-school, and full-day out of school breaks. Our out-of-school schedule aligns with the IPS academic calendar.
The youth program offers standards-aligned, evidenced-based academic, health, social and recreational activities that are delivered through small and large group instruction. Our diverse staff and fast-paced program schedule ensure that the program engages a variety of ages, abilities, and interests.
Afternoon snacks are provided year-round, and lunch is served when school is not in session.
Program tuition is assessed weekly, and it is calculated on a sliding scale, based on household income. Through a variety of private and public support, all families receive some scholarship assistance. Concord also accepts CCDF vouchers, which means eligible families may be able to attend at no cost.
During the school year, participants must attend one of Concord’s listed partner schools. Intersession and summer breaks are open to all school-aged youth who reside in the catchment area.
For Interested Families
For Enrolled Families
Schools in our Program
Concord’s before and afterschool program serves children at five elementary schools:
IPS #46 Daniel Webster
1450 S. Reisner Street, 46221
IPS #31 James A. Garfield
307 Lincoln Street, 46225
IPS #34 Eleanor Skillen
1410 Wade Street, 46203
Christel House Academy South
2405 Madison Avenue, 46225
South East Neighborhood School of Excellence (SENSE)
1601 Barth Avenue 46203
Youth Development Staff
- Lynn Rogers, Director of Child and Youth Programs
317-637-4376 x: 2129
- Cindy Turentine, Before-school, transportation, and nutrition staff
317-637-4376 x: 2124
- Tashaun Boyd, Program Staff
- Gabriella Garcia, Program Staff
- Sophie Honey, Community Engagement Coordinator
317-637-4376 x: 2119
- Alexys Turner, Program Staff
- Paula Hayes, 2Gen Program and Enrollment Manager
317-637-4376 x: 2130
- Hallie Robbins, Education Coordinator
317-637-4376 x: 2141
2022 Holiday Schedule
The Center will be closed in observance of the following holidays:
- Memorial Day: May 29, 2023
- Independence Day: July 3 – July 7, 2023
- Labor Day: September 4, 2023
- Thanksgiving: November 23rd and 24th, 2023
- Christmas: December 25th and December 26th, 2023