Is Concord ADA accessible?


Help! Your automated phone menu is confusing and I need to reach someone.

For general inquiries, please dial #3 and leave message. If you need to reach a member of our childcare staff, please dial extension 2135 or 2136 or #3. If you need to reach a member of our youth staff, please dial #4 or extension 2129.

Do you offer free Wi-Fi?


Can I rent the facility?

Yes. Families have hosted everything from baby showers to basketball tournaments to funerals at Concord. The cost varies by what spaces you need. Please use this form [form] for more information.

Concord does not own the park immediately adjacent to the Center. Kelly Park is an IndyParks park. We are not responsible for it and cannot reserve space for you. Contact IndyParks for more information.

What if I do not live in your service area?

Contact 2-1-1 for a referral in your neighborhood.

Early Learning and School Aged Youth Development

Do you provide snacks and meals to child and youth participants?

Yes. Concord serves morning and afternoon snacks to early learning students. School-aged youth receive afternoon snacks, and lunch when school is closed. Meals are provided at no cost. Due to the CACFP contract, you may not bring your child’s lunch unless there is a documented medical reason.

Will I be charged a weekly fee if my child only attends a few days?

Yes. Our fees are assessed on a weekly schedule.

Does my child have to attend a certain school to participate in the youth development program?

Yes. Before- and after-school participants must attend one of the following schools: IPS #46, IPS #31, IPS #34, Christel House Academy South or SENSE. Children from other southside schools are welcome to attend during full day breaks.

How do I enroll my child at Concord?

You must set up an enrollment appointment. Early learning families should contact Scott Moore: or 317-637-4376 x: 2137 . School-aged families should contact Paula Richter-Hayes to enroll: or 317-637-4376 x: 2130.

Do you provide full day care when school is closed?

Yes. Concord follows the IPS academic calendar and will offer full day programming when their schools are closed.

How old does my child have to be to attend your child/youth programming?

Early learning students must be at least three years old and fully potty-trained. The school-aged program serves children in kindergarten through 8th grades.

Do you accept On My Way Pre-K or CCDF?

We accept both. For more information about these programs, please visit CCDF.

How much do your child and youth programs cost?

We charge a weekly fee. It is based on how many children you enroll, what programs they attend, and household income.

What are your hours of operation?

Our early learning and school-aged youth development programs are open from 6 a.m. to 6 p.m., Monday-Friday. Children may not be in our care for more than 10 hours per day.

Basic Needs and Family Social Services

Can you help me find employment?

Yes. Our Family Social Services Department is also available to help update your resume, apply for jobs online, and prepare for interviews.

Can you help me with my utilities?

The IndyEAP program provides financial assistance to eligible families from October-May. If you have questions, need help applying, or need additional assistance, please contact our Family Social Services Department at 317-637-4376.

Can you help me with my rent?

It depends on several factors. Please reach out to our Family Social Services program manager, Dana Orr, at 317.637.4376 or for more information.

Do you have a food pantry?

No. We do not have a food pantry, but we are able to provide referrals to local resources. Please contact our Family Social Services Department.

Older Adult Enrichment

Is the Dynki Deli really open to anyone in the community?

Yes! Serving a menu powered by the Illinois Street Food Emporium, the Dynki Deli is open Tuesdays and Wednesdays from 11a to 1p (or until all lunches are served. Income-qualified residents aged 60+ years of age eat for a reduced cost. For more information, or to check the availability of menu items, call 317.637.4376.

Do you provide elder day care?

No. Our older enrichment program is for independent adults who are at least 60 years of age. If you need elder care, please visit Joy’s House or Independent Older Adult Centers.

Do I have to register or enroll?

Older adult enrichment participants will register during their first session; thereafter, it is a drop-in program and registered participants may attend whenever they would like.

Is there a fee to participate in your older adult enrichment programming?

We ask for an annual membership of $20. No one will be turned away for inability to pay.

Is there an age requirement to attend the older adult enrichment program?

Yes. The older adult enrichment program is for Southside residents who are at least 60 years of age.