Concord’s legacy of providing childcare, preschool and early childhood education is proven. Childcare services have been offered for much of Concord’s history, and quality developmental opportunities are a key component of our mission.
Since 2016, 100% of graduating students have tested “kindergarten ready.”
Concord offers a full-day early learning program for near-Southside children ages to 3-5 years. It is a nationally accredited, Paths to Quality IV program with lessons that align with Indiana’s early learning standards. Our students thrive in a compassionate, age-appropriate environment. Student learning is highly self-directed yet guided by caring, qualified staff and a standardized curriculum, the Creative Curriculum.
Weekly tuition is assessed and calculated on a sliding scale based on household income. Through a variety of private and public support, all children receive scholarship assistance. Concord accepts CCDF and On My Way Pre-K vouchers.
Early learning students are served breakfast, lunch, and afternoon snacks daily.
Hours of operation are 6 a.m. to 6 p.m. Monday-Friday, with formal learning scheduled between 9:30 a.m. and 4:30 p.m. Children may not be present in the program for more than 10 hours per day, and all families are strongly encouraged to attend regularly during instructional time.
Full Day Options Available
Full Day | Monday-Friday
6 a.m. to 6 p.m.*
- Classes led by CDA-certified teachers;
- Creative Curriculum offers hands-on center-based learning and engaging, weekly themes
- Morning & afternoon snacks and nutritious lunches provided
- Eligible for CCDF and early learning vouchers
Fees start at $75 per week
For Interested Families
For Enrolled Families
What to Bring
2022 Holiday Schedule
The Center will be closed in observance of the following holidays:
- Memorial Day: May 30, 2022
- Independence Day: July 4 – July 8, 2022
- Labor Day: September 5, 2022
- Thanksgiving: November 24 and 25th, 2022
- Christmas: December 23 and December 26, 2022